Wednesday 15 August 2012

No. 6 Throw a House Party While Your Parents Are Out

Well this one was done when I was about 13/14. I love with my mother, and she was on an overnight business trip with her company, so, being young and stupid, I decided to have a house party. (I did this quite often but normally with only 3-5 people). This time I invited about 20 people, and it wasn't actually that bad, few things got broken, furniture ended up outside (unsure how) and there was a small kitchen fire in the early hours of the morning. Few people threw up from what I can remember, but all in all it wasn't too bad.

Unfortunately my dad decided to come around in the morning due to being suspicious as to why I hadn't gone to his (stayed over my dads at weekends) and ended up being caught out with 4-5 people still in the house. Unfortunately I have no pictures as it was at a time before camera phones, and no one really took pictures for some reason or other. I don't actually remember much of the night, and seldom see the people who came, so I can't really piece together if anything else happened. The only souvenir I have of the night is a VHS of Dog Soldiers... No idea?

However at the end of the day, it's another thing off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment