Tuesday 21 August 2012

84. Sell All Your Junk On eBay (Just listed)

So ladies and gentle man, please buy my shit, or tell your friends about it, as they may want to buy it!

I currently have 8 items for sale, ranging from pokemon cards to a Paul Smith bag.

You can view the items here... SamuelBooth88's eBay Lisitings

Unfortunately no furry purses this time!

I'll update this post in a week once the listings have ended!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So all in all I made just over £100 after fees and what not, which isn't too bad for saying it was just useless crap laying about. It's also encouraged me to get rid of everything that is just cluttering everything up, so this was a great thing to do. I'ld recommend doing it on a rainy day for an extra bit of cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment