Tuesday 14 August 2012

Starting 101 Things To Do Before You Die


So today I'm going to start '101 Things To Do Before You Die'. Just something to say I've accomplished in life, and it looks quite fun as well. I've started this blog to keep up to date with my progress, and perhaps someone out there might care and want to have a look too.

I've already done a couple, so I'll put these straight up, and I'll put new ones up when I've done them, may take a while, as its not an easy feat!

if you want to check out doing this for yourself, have a look at their website by clicking here.

you can also buy the book here Buy 101 Things To DO Before You Die but I would recommend going to a good book store, as when I bought mine online I was sent the old version.

It also comes with a wallet sized list to take with you where ever you go! 


You can find the list on the right hand side of the page, sorry about the formatting!

No comments:

Post a Comment